Installation for cutting off the piles with a square cross-section GIDROZUB GZV-400
Allows you to mechanize the process of trimming the heads of piles, increasing productivity, and reducing labor costs. You do not need a compressor with a punching machine and its maintenance crew at the site.
The equipment is installed on excavators EO-3323, EK-12, 14, 18 or their analogs. Full compatibility with excavators HITACHI, DAEWOO, JCB, KOMATSU, DOOSAN, HYUNDAI, KATO, CATERPILLAR, LIEBHERR, MITSUBER, TEREX, VOLVO, NEW HOLLAND, SANY, SUNWARD, JOHN DEER.
Advantages of the installation of GZV:
- Allows you to cut the piles under the ground level without the need to make "pits".
- Allows you to increase productivity since in a vertical case holds a larger number of bite-sized parts of the pile head.
- Significant advantages are shown when cutting high piles.
- No deformation of the reinforcement cage.
- Pile heads remain in the equipment enclosure and are stored in one place.
- Better visibility of the level line of the cut marks from below.
- Fast, precise, high-quality, economy.
Price for GZV is on request, depending on the order completeness.